Thank you for your registration!
THANK YOU for choosing Happy Hills Christian Service Camp. There are many places to spend time this summer and we are confident that your camper will come away with a deeper understanding of the love of Jesus Christ.
2018 Camp Info
The Official Happy Hills Dress Code:
We ask all campers to wear comfortable summer clothing that does not include short shorts or shirts that are tight, low cut, tank, halter or spaghetti strap style. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Only one-piece swimsuits can be worn during water games or at the pool. Finally, campers are reminded not to wear hats in the Chapel or the Dining Hall.
For Those Interested In Becoming Staff Members:All parents planning to attend the K1 Camp, please notify Kristin Caulley at Kristin@SFCCKY.org and bring your parent payment of $5 the day of camp. For all other camp staff volunteers, please follow the instructions here.
What To Bring To Camp:
- Plenty of comfortable summer clothing. Be sure to include some that can get dirty.
- Pillow and sleeping bag or bedding for a single bed
- Towels and personal toiletry items
- Recreation equipment - ball gloves, basketballs, bats, Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pen
- Offering money
- Money for swimming (Senior High week only)
What NOT To Bring To Camp:
- Snacks or drinks
- CD players, I-Pods, cell phones, radios, or video games
- Non-Christian reading material
- Fireworks, guns or knives
- Alcohol, tobacco or drugs (other than prescription)
Sending Mail to your camper:
To assure delivery, please send mail at least one week prior to camp session to:
Happy Hills Christian Service Camp
ATTN: Camper's Name
Carrollton, Kentucky 41008